For your eating pleasure.
- 1 cup natural peanut butter (I used Teddie’s)
- 3 Tbsp light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup agave nectar (or honey)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- pinch of salt
- 3 cups rice crisp cereal (I used Trader Joe’s)
- 2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup homemade vegan chocolate chips
- Grab a large bowl. Combine peanut butter, sugar, nectar, applesauce, and salt. Stir until completely smooth.
- Dump in the rice crisp and oats and mix together.
- Fold in in chocolate chips.
- Form into little energy balls, because that’s a thing now.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze for a few hours.