Chocolate and peanut-butter — two ingredients that never go out of style. These vegan peanut-butter cups are easy to make and sure to satisfy your craving for chocolatey-peanut-buttery goodness.
- 1/2 cup non-dairy butter (such as Earth Balance)
- 1/2 cup natural unsweetened peanut butter, room temperature (I used Teddie’s peanut butter)
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Line 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- Place butter in micro-wave safe bowl and melt.
- Whisk in peanut-butter, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Sift cocoa into mixture. Make sure there are no lumps.
- Pour mixture evenly into muffin tins.
- Place muffin tin in the freezer for at least 30 minutes, until firm, or overnight for best results.